Health Sweep Taking Over

Every year new health trends pop up, but just as fast as they pop up on the map they seem to fall off of the wagon for all sorts of different reasons. Nutrition Revolution has and continues to stay known as they are a health trend among high schools and college athletes. Not only in athletes are we seeing this trend, all kinds of people from marathon runners, to people who have never worked out are loving the nutritious, easy and healthy pit stop that fills them up and leaves them feeling ready for the day.

Grace Howe and Kacey Buzay are two long term customers that shared their experiences at Nutrition Revolution and what is like. While Ryan Slate, the owner also shared his inside point of view on what Nutrition Revolution is and what it does for you.

“ I think it benefits all people because everyone can and wants to get in better shape.“ Grace said “ It is really healthy and fast, you can grab it and go. You know it’s healthy and will keep you full for only $7.50.”

What makes Nutrition healthy is their aloe shots, just the right amount to help cleanse your metabolism faster, multiple different flavored teas to ease into the protein shake which serves as a meal.

“ I drink Nutrition as a low calorie, high protein meal that’s fast and can be taken on the go.“ said Kacey, “Being a high school student gets tough going multiple times a week for the cost.” Grace added. For staying in shape it’s a fairly reasonable price, but for Kaceys habit of going “two times a week for the past two years.” she just cant get enough.

Nutrition Revolution is full of well trained health coaches that care about the product and the customers, The Stillwater location’s health coach and owner Ryan takes pride in health and clearly leaving everyone with a good impression.

“ I would and have recommended Nutrition Revolution“ said Kacey, “I would and I have already brought in so many new people.” Grace added, “Ryan is very friendly and accommodating to all his customers, including taking pre orders, creating conversations, and getting to know you.” Kacey and Grace both gave their positive feedback and continue to speak the word about Nutritions positive, and healthy environment.

Nutrition Revolution is blowing up with crowds of Student Athletes, Professional Athletes and even people just looking to stay in shape, all come in to the “Bright, Nutritious, Filling.” environment that Nutrition Revolution is, added by Grace.

For Student Athletes with early mornings and after school practice, finding time to make it into Nutrition can be a bit of a squeeze sometimes. Kacey said “The hours are inconvenient for high school students, especially that are in a sport, it closes at three so anyone in athletics that want an after workout shake can’t get one.
“The main goal of the nutrition club is to provide the community with a healthy meal replacement and to be active in getting the community healthy and active.”, says Ryan Slate. His main priority is to help the community and serve as a fast, easy, but yet still nutritious place to go.

http://www.nrstillwater.com/index.html